ATF D3M delivers long service life for your transmissions
Petro-Canada’s ATF D3M automatic transmission fluid provides oxidation and thermal stability for long transmission life in automatic, powershift and hydrostatic transmissions used in many older cars and trucks, as well as off-highway vehicles.
ATF D3M performance featuresPetro-Canada’s ATF D3M is formulated to stay like new — longer
- Lasts up to 160,000 km (100,000 miles) under normal driving conditions
- Maintains fluidity at low temperatures, enabling cold weather start-ups at temperatures down to -36°C/-33°F
- Anti-wear protection reduces wear on bearings, bushings and gears
- Frictional properties deliver smooth gear shifts
- Prevents clutch shudder in modulated torque converters
- May be used in automatic transmissions where a fluid meeting the former DEXRON®-IIIH, -IIIG, -IIE, -II or Ford MERCON® specification is recommended
- Meets or exceeds top tier “H” class of former DEXRON®-III specification
ATF D3M may also be used where the following specifications are recommended
- Mercedes-Benz 236.1
- Allison TES-389 and C-4
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Also meets requirements for Clark Powershift & Renke transmissions
- May also be used in hydraulic and power steering systems
Should NOT be used where a Ford “Type F” fluid is recommended.
Petro-Canada’s ATF D3M fluid delivers long transmission life
DEXRON® is a registered trademark of General Motors LLC. MERCON® is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Co.
Request a quote
Ask for a quote on one of Petro-Canada’s greases, oils or fluids