SYNDURO SHB – for a wide range of gear, bearing and compressor applications
SYNDURO SHB™ synthetic multifunctional fluids are suitable for a wide range of gear, bearing and compressor applications – in the forestry, mining, marine and heavy duty industries where low seasonal start-up temperatures and/or high operating temperatures prevail.
In new equipment, SYNDURO SHB fluids meet or exceed OEM requirements where synthetic lubricants are recommended. In older equipment, SYNDURO SHB provides anti-wear and anti-corrosion protection for high speed gears and bearings operating at maximum capacity.
SYNDURO SHB delivers:
- The highest oxidation stability in its class, extending service intervals up to 10 times when compared to conventional mineral oils
- Thermal stability and wear protection over wide temperature ranges leading to extended equipment life and reduced maintenance costs
- Resistance to rust and corrosion
- High viscosity index for reliable equipment start-up at low ambient temperatures
- Available in 32, 68, 150, 220, and 460 grades
With its wide range of applications, SYNDURO SHB fluids allow for a consolidation of lubricants, reduce plant-wide lubrication inventory and may reduce the chances of mis-application.
Industrial gear oil for gear, bearing and compressor applications
Request a quote
Ask for a quote on one of Petro-Canada’s greases, oils or fluids