PURITY FG Food-Grade Grease
Food safe greases meeting the challenges of the
PURITY™ FG greases deliver the exceptional performance demanded by the food processing industry. PURITY FG food safe grease products resist water washout, water jet spray and are specifically formulated to withstand the very harsh and demanding cleaning processes of food manufacturing plants. The food-grade grease product line carries NSF H1 registration and is acceptable for use in food processing facilities in Canada. The line also meets the preparation requirements for Kosher and Halal food.
Find the PURITY FG food-grade grease you need
Contain an antimicrobial preservative to protect the food-grade greases from micro-organisms that can cause product degradation and odours, with strong resistance to water washout and spray loss, and effective protection against rust and corrosion.
PURITY FG2 with MICROL™† MAX Grease
- Antimicrobial product protection preserving the food-grade greases from micro-organisms that can cause product degradation and odour
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered antimicrobial preservative for lubricants with incidental food contact
- Very good resistance to water washout and spray loss
- Excellent anti-wear and extreme pressure (EP) properties
- Effective against rust and corrosion
- PURITY FG2 with MICROL™† MAX is an aluminum complex food-grade grease
|PURITY FG2 with MICROL™† MAX Grease
Provides lubrication and pumpability over a wide range of temperatures, along with excellent water washout and spray loss for better equipment protection, resulting in reduced consumption of food-grade grease
PURITY FG Food Grade Grease — for general food plant applications
- Lubrication and pumpability over a wide range of temperatures
- Excellent equipment protection under shock loading conditions
- Exceptional resistance to water washout and water jet spray loss
- Protects gears (applies to EP00 only), bearings and equipment from wear and corrosion
- Available in EP2, EP1 and EP00 food-grade grease grades
Wide temperature grease for excellent wear protection and strong resistance to lubrication breakdown. Operating between -40°C (-40°F) and 200°C (392°F), PURITY FG Synthetic Food Grade Grease also provides higher load-carrying capabilities
Greater protection of bearings and equipment when operating under heavy loads. Effective protection in applications subjected to high temperature, high pressure and heavy loads (such as Pellet Mills)
Provides excellent wear protection in anti-friction bearings, slides, guides and couplings where clear food-grade grease provides greater visibility of contaminants
†MICROL is an antimicrobial product protection preservative used in select PURITY food-grade grease products.
Request a quote
Ask for a quote on a PURITY food-grade grease or any one of Petro-Canada’s food-grade lubricants or food-grade white oils.